It is the time!
We will be saying goodbye to 2014 and welcoming 2015.
So I think we should first review last year and find what we did well and did not well so we can improve ourselves in those areas.,
It is the time to deep dive our inner sides and if we want to be our better version we should push our weak sides and make them improved.
So I am honestly sharing with you my challenging situations and failures of 2014.
I am pleased to know which areas I need to overcome it.
So why don’t we start a fresh page in our lives starting 2015?
So here is my 2014 review for myself!
Hope to let’s get over all our weaknesses with knowing ourselves!
What did work this year?
Good areas (+)
English Public Speaking
- Started Toastmasters and made first icebreaker speech
- Made an impossible list to achieve
- Started to write physcological posts in my blog (My post called “Sometimes you have to lose yourself to discover who you are” shared 48 times in Google +; it’s the highest share in my posts!)
- Done Cold shower therapy for 30 days
- Took IELTS score
What did not work well this year?
Improvement areas (-)
- Mess up with relationships (Complicated!)
- Saving money (!)
*One little note Saturn left Scorpio as of today so as a scorpio I learned lots of things during these 2.5 years and and now time to action:)
HAPPY NEW YEAR AND GOOD LUCK FOR ALL OF US!